We are proud to be a safe surgery for everyone in our community, and pledge to ensure that everyone in our community receives the quality healthcare they are entitled to.
In partnership with Doctors of the World UK, we will ensure that our practice offers a welcoming space for everyone who seeks to use our services. We will ensure that a lack of identification, proof of address, or immigration status do not prevent patient registration.
As a member of the Safe Surgeries community, we will endeavour to support other Safe Surgeries and the development of the network. Don’t have documents? Don’t worry, view the Safe Surgeries Documents poster for more information.
For more information on what it means to be a Safe Surgery, please view the Safe Surgeries Welcome poster. If you wish to register, please speak to a member of staff who can help and support you with the process of registration.
All are welcome!
Your nationality or immigration status do not affect your right to register here.
- We are a Safe Surgery for everyone in our practice area.
- Everyone living in England has the right to free care from a GP.
- Ask reception for an interpreter if you find it difficult to communicate in English.
- Our receptionists won’t ask you about your immigration status.
- If you are worried about giving us your address, please let us know. Your information is safe with us.
Don't have documents? Don't worry...
We might ask for ID or proof of address, but if you don't have any and you live in our practice areas, you can still regiter with us.
You can learn more about the Safe Surgeries Network at Doctors of the World UK