NHS resources are precious and it is in everyone’s interest to use them in a responsible manner. Please:
- Only use the emergency service in a genuine emergency.
- Treat all the members of the team with respect and courtesy at all times.
- Reduce delays by remembering appointments are for one person only. Keep your appointment and always let us know if you wish to cancel or change.
- Notice helps, but even knowing at the last minute when a genuine problem prevents you from coming can help us fit someone else in.
- Inform reception staff of any changes in your circumstances, such as change of surname, address, telephone number etc.
As patients, you are responsible for your own health and that of any dependants. It is important that you adhere to information and advice given to you by the health professionals, and co-operate with the practice in endeavouring to keep you healthy.